What information do you collect from me I place my order on Bella Donna Beauty?
We collect information that may personally identify you when you voluntarily:
• register an account on Bella Donna Beauty website,
• place an order,
• respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail.
You may choose to create a personal account on our Website, which may require that you disclose certain personally identifiable information for identification, including a unique email address and your information.
Billing and Credit Card Information
In addition, our services comprise, generally, beauty retail services. In order to enable payment by you to fulfill your orders, we may collect name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, and other billing information. This information will only be shared with third parties who facilitate completion of the purchase transaction, such as by fulfilling orders and processing credit card payments.
We will not disclose your billing and/or credit card information with other third parties unless required by law or a court order, or unless disclosure is required to address an issue implicated by the financial transaction. For instance, if you claim that your billing and/or credit card information was used to make a purchase you did not authorize, details about the transaction may be disclosed to law enforcement and any party we deem necessary to address the matter.
How is My Information Used?
The information we collect is used for a variety of purposes, such as:
• to enable your use of our Services, such as enabling you to make purchases of beauty products we have listed for sale by processing your transactions;
• to perform statistical, demographic and marketing analyses of users of our Services to improve our relationship with our customers by personalizing your site experience where possible, allowing us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
• to improve our service to you in responding to any of your customer service requests;
• for product development purposes;
• to customize your experience by allowing advertising to be targeted to the users for whom such advertising is most pertinent; and
• to administer contests, promotions, surveys, and/or other site features.
We may contact you via email, telephone, text, paper mail, or other delivery method regarding the status and/or delivery of any products or services that you may have purchased through Bella Donna Beauty Website.
Visitors to the Website who register an account or engage with other site features, such as marketing programs and “members only” content, will be given a choice whether they would like to be included on our VIP LIST SIGN UP and receive e-mail newsletters from Bella Donna Beauty.
If you have opted-in to receive email newsletters from us, you may periodically receive communications including links to and information regarding sales, promotions, sweepstakes, and other information that we believe you may find interesting.
If you have not opted-in to receive email newsletters from us, you will not receive these e-mails.
How is My Information Stored?
We implement a variety of security measures in an effort to reasonably maintain the safety of your personal information.
What Information is Collected Through Technology and by Third-Parties?
As you browse through our website and place orders, we automatically collect and store the following non-personal, or anonymous information about your visit:
• the date and time you access our site;
• the pages you visit on our site;
• if You navigate to our site by clicking a link, the location of that link;
• the technical capabilities of the computer you use to access our site;
• the internet service provider You use to connect to our site (for example "companyX.com" if you have a commercial internet account, or "universityX.edu" if you connect from a university); and
• the IP address (a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the internet) from which you access our site.
We use this information, in the aggregate, to make our website more useful to visitors — to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology used, to detect operational problems, and to improve the website's overall security.
Cookies, Beacons, Local Storage and Other Similar Technologies
You may choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you may even choose to turn off all cookies through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look to your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. Do note, that if you turn cookies off, you may lose access to many features that make your experience on our website more efficient, and some of our services will not function properly. If you turn cookies off and are unable to place an order online through our website.
We do not respond to browser-based "do not track" signals.
We may transmit non-personally identifiable website usage information to third parties in order to show you advertising for Bella Donna Beauty when you visit other sites.
Analytics, Log Files and Reading History
We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, operating system and other usage information about the use of our Services, including a history of the pages you view.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, including customized recommendations, advertising, to improve marketing, and to track access and use of our Services across the devices that you may use to access our Services.
Which Third-party Persons/Entities is My Personally Identifiable Information Shared With?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Disclosure by Necessity
We may occasionally access, preserve, and/or disclose personal information as required by law, for example, to comply with a court order or subpoena or we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• comply with the law or with legal process;
• protect and defend our rights and property;
• protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Services; or
• protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public (among other things, this means that if you provide false information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions).
We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children under 17 years of age, and no part of our Services are directed to children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Questions and Feedback.
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments and/or concerns regarding this policy.